Lady Caroline Emily Nevill (1829-1887)
ARCHITECTURAL STUDY, KENT c.1855-1858, albumenised salt print from paper negative, image size, 204 x 160mm, pasted at the corners onto original paper support (320 x 265mm)
Nevill and her younger sisters Henrietta (1830–1912) and Isabel (1831–1915) were together known as "The Trio" when they exhibited at the London Photographic Society in 1854.
Lady Caroline was a pioneering member of the Photographic Exchange Club (founded 1855) contributing architectural views of Kent from 1855 to 1858. From 1859, she also contributed to the Amateur Photographic Association
Estimated at £2,000 - £3,000